Van Tango

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Right Said Fred

Overheard 'My love' from Westlife in the airwaves today and somehow or rather I began to sing along the chorus, giving no regards to the surroundings. It's a very nice ballad. Other good songs from that boyband would be 'Fool Again', 'I Lay My Love On You' and 'World Of Our Own'. Totally have no idea when each of those singles were released. Anyways, they are a pale shade of the majestic Boyzone. In the 90s, Take That and Boyzone dominated the airwaves, with great hits such as 'Back For Good', 'Relight My Fire', 'Love Me For A Reason', 'All That I Need', etc. The funny thing was when Take That split up in '96, scores and scores of teenage gals were pouring their heart out to the radio deejays. Come on, get over it. RW not doing too bad yah?

N'stink and Backside Boys sux. No need to waste anymore space about them in here.

Seems like me mates proclaim Brad to be most good looking actor in the world. Wow. That's kinda big statement yah. For me, it's Keanu, Depp, Cruise then Brad comes fourth.

Can't believe Brad chose Jolie over Aniston. Goodness me. Must be the slutty or manipulation factor. Poor Aniston.

Cruise is now with Katie Holmes. Had no idea who the hell she was. A very big age difference I must say.
Then again, Kidman is much more stunning. Holmes is just a sweety pie.

Ashton & Demi. Hmm...he's one lucky b***ard. What else is there to say?

Anyways, Morientes might be Ashton's twin bro...proof is here.

Morientes & Ashton Kutcher

Rod Stewart's famous song is 'Some Guys Have All The Luck'. Well...Rachel Hunter, then now Penny Lancaster... He IS one of those guys. Seems to me that he prefers these "Farrah Fawcett"(original charlies angel star) kinda women. The retro hairstyle, extremely leggy and good enough to act in any 80's remake movie. And that guy is 60 years old now. Still possessing strong soldiers yah?

I remember the good old days when Rod, Bryan Adams and Sting sang this "All For Love" song back in '93 me think. A soundtrack from The Three Musketeers movie. Ahh...good memories. Bryan released one album last year but it was pathetic. Sting at least had few good singles now and then. Rod has a ....Penny.

*****
I don't wanna talk about it, how you broke my heart,
but if I stay here just a little bit longer,
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, my heart?
My heart, whoa, my heart.
*****

Ok. Gonna squeeze out more mushy thoughts now...Hmm...

Who remembered Rick Price? "Only Heaven Knows". Ahhh yes. Wondered what the hell happened to that guy. That song is very good too. I think he has this long hair.

I think Bryan Adams had this one fantastic song 'Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman'. During those days when me tried to learn to play the guitar and somehow for no reason bought a tablature book. This was one of the songs in that book. Hahaha...what the fook manz... Think was just those simple life days where mushy songs like this have no bearing on anything and it's ok to learn them.

Michael Learns to Rock...Hmm, let me see...Wild Women, Thats Why You Go Away, 25 Minutes and The Actor. Thats all me can recall from this Danish band. After 1997, they began to produce crap albums coz me can't rem any songs from then on.

Bon Jovi = Always, Janie, Something for the Pain. The rest are simply cheesy rock. They should retire early but maybe just wanna squeeze a bit more dough($) me thinks.

East 17...Two favorite songs from this trio are Stay Another Day & Hold My Body Tight. The first song is also found in the Girls Aloud album...which is a pale version of course. The second song has one of the best groovy lyrics and that rap portion is....wow.

Peter Andre = Has Been.

Jon Johnson has been me fav since the early stages of the competition. In the final two, he was with this bald dude whom I don't really give much hope for cause Johnson is one heck of a hunk and had more style. Those Abs...if just 1 out of 6 can be found on me tummy...Nah...junk food rocks. Not surprised he cause a lot of hoo-hah in the local media here when he visited our country this year. Good looking dude.

There's this one show 'V' from the 80s about aliens with crocodile skin and covering themselves up with human skin to disguise themselves as one of the earthlings. If only they could come back and abduct people like, Britney, Timberlake, P.Andre, etc. for good..

Alritey. End of this 'metro' post. Deep huh? That's the unseen side of moi. Cheers.

*Hold my body tight...All night...* (~I actually remembered some of the moves~)


reported by Alex Banks

0 Comments:

Add a comment

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page free counter