Van Tango

Monday, December 10, 2007

True Romance

Hugh Grant was left "humiliated" after unwittingly flirting with prostitutes in a Spanish bar. Prostitute Alvina Sabino said, "I was sitting on his knee and laughing that he would make my boyfriend jealous by kissing me." The working girl also said Hugh was chatting and dancing with other girls. A source said, "Hugh was humiliated and embarrassed when he found out what the girls did for a living." Ha ha. Always faced with interesting situations.










Orlando Bloom has credited his childhood dyslexia for making him strive for success. He struggled with schoolwork as a youth but excelled in the arts, and his disability helped him to develop a strong sense of ambition. He says, "Because of the dyslexia I always thought I had to work twice as hard as everyone else. So for the Lord Of The Rings audition, I really prepared it thoroughly. In one sense, I guess that I'm grateful; it gave me that drive, and so far it's paid off". Good for him.







Links:
>> Nicole Richie stepped out on Saturday shopping for supplies at Ralphs supermarket [NR-Ralphs]

>> Kate Moss Gathers Stranger for Protection [KM-Stranger]

>> Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell bought their first Christmas tree [Romijn-Connell-Xmas]






Sarah Harding has vowed to follow in the footsteps of her bandmate Cheryl by settling down. After seeing how happy Cheryl is with her husband, Sarah - who is dating DJ Tom Crane - has decided that she wants to get married. "I'd like what Cheryl's got. I'd really like to get married," Sarah told the Daily Star. "I'm going to attend as many parties as I can because next year I want to settle down a bit and cut down on the boozing." Cut down, huh? Hard to imagine..






Girls Aloud - Bliss Magazine (Jan 2008)








Jonathan Rhys Meyers has found himself homeless - after breaking up with his long-term girlfriend Reena Hammer. The actor has been suffering through a bout of bad luck of late. And now the end of his relationship with the daughter of British cosmetics mogul Ruby Hammer has left him without a home. A source revealed: "Jonathan lived with Reena in Camden and decided to move out when they split. He is currently house-hunting in east London." Tough luck.







Jamie-Lynn Sigler has revealed she shuns exercise regimes and eating rules to avoid slipping back into her old eating disorder patterns. The star is now a spokesperson for NEDA and was honoured by the group this week for her work promoting the illness. She told People mag: "Any sort of regimen or rule when it comes to dieting or exercising, is bad for me." But she doesn't avoid exercise completely: "I have a wonderful friend who does yoga with me. Sometimes my mom and I go hiking." Looks healthy.








'Jumper' trailer - co-stars Rachel Bilson/Hayden Christensen [J.Screencaps]







Fans of Ewan McGregor are splashing out almost $4000 to catch the star on stage in London. The star's appearance as Iago in Shakespeare's Othello has forced theatre bosses forced to send written warnings to ticket holders insisting any resold tickets "will be rendered void". Tickets originally costing a maximum of $58 have been selling on the net for up to $4000. All 23,000 tickets sold out within three hours a few months back. Incredible. Reminiscent of World Cup tickets touting.






>> The 10 Best Bikini Scenes In Movie History [Top10-Bikini-Scenes]




Katharine McPhee - out and about with her father in Washington (08/12/2007)




Kristen Bell at Stride Gum Holiday Party in Hollywood (06/12/2007)






Hardcore Tunes:
1) The Presets - My People [mp3]
2) Vampire Hands - Aaroo, Piano [mp3]
3) She Wants Revenge - Walking Away [mp3]





Charlize Theron stays in shape by only eating quarter portions of her favorite treats. The actress refuses to cut junk food out of her diet, but manages to keep the calories down by the 'quarter method'. Charlize said, "I'm careful to eat a healthy balance of foods, but I eat six small meals a day. If I fancy a burger, rather than deprive myself, I'll eat a quarter of one." The beauty confessed she is terrified her breasts are sagging. She said, "I'm 32, and as you get older, you get wrinkles and your boobs sag. You get wisdom too but then you can't really do anything about aging."
reported by Alex Banks

0 Comments:

Add a comment

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page free counter