Van Tango

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Les Revenants

Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster are trying for another baby. Penny told First mag, "Rod wrote in my Valentine's card this year, 'Let's make baby number two.' And now it's definitely the right time." Penny recently revealed she would like Alastair to have a baby sister. She said, "We will be trying for another as soon as we can fit it in - we are ready now! A little girl would be wonderful as it would be a little playmate for Alastair. We'll be happy to stop at that." Such a thoughtful wife.







Paris Hilton is planning a visit to Rwanda where she hopes to use her fame to draw attention to the plight of the war-torn African country. She told E! Online, "I'll be going in November. I want to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern. I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues." The Simple Life star was invited to Rwanda by 'Playing for Good', an organization which helps celebrities get involved in charity work. This woman better dress down over there.




Kate Hudson jogging during the set of "Bachelor No.2"






>> S Club 7 are planning to reunite!?! [SClub7-back]

>> The Hives will release 'The Black And White Album' on Oct 15. [Hives-BW]



~~~~~~~~~~~
Homer: Can you sing "Say you, say me" but make it about beer?
Lionel Richie: Beer you, beer me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Great Simpsons scenes and their reference movies [Simps-Ref]





Abi Titmuss is trying to go natural with her looks to ditch her 'fake' image. Titmuss told Sky Showbiz: "I've no fake fingernails, no fake tan, no fake hair anymore. I feel much better actually. For a woman, natural is sexier and I feel more like myself." The model added: "I've stopped drinking for six months. I'm much calmer, I've got more spiritual as well. I've grown up in the last few months. I've been doing a lot of reading." She is due to star in a new show where she appears alongside James Lance as a woman that tries flirting with Jesus. Maybe she can try her luck with a certain Robbie once again.









Jack Bauer has been arrested on suspicion of DUI. The super agent was stopped for making an illegal U-turn by police at around 1.10am on Tuesday morning. Mr Bauer took a breathalyser test that registered above the state's 0.08 legal alcohol limit before he was taken to the Hollywood police station. The 40-year-old was booked and released on $25,000 bail at 5.40am. He is due in court on October 16 and if found guilty of a second DUI, there will be a minimum sentence of five days in jail. Somebody get Chloe on the line.. [Bauer-DUI]





Micha Barton presents "The World Contraception Day 2007" campaign in Berlin (26/09/2007)




Alyssa Milano attends The Zabaltegi Forum in Spain (24/09/2007)






>> Due to death threats to her unborn baby, Halle Berry hired security guards to protect her 24/7 [HB-Protectn]

>> Jessica Biel might play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League of America movie [JB-WonderW]





Deborah Harry reveals that she is thinking about adopting a child. She took a conscious decision not to have children with Blondie guitarist Chris Stein, back in the day. But now, aged 63, she feels ready to give motherhood a go. Harry says: "I did consciously decide (not to have kids). At the time our lives were very tempestuous and I really didn't have time. Now that I'm comfortable with myself, I would like to have some. I don't know exactly how I would do it - whether I would adopt children - but I have been thinking about it." Go for it, Debbie!
reported by Alex Banks

0 Comments:

Add a comment

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page free counter