Van Tango

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Faust Arp

Ryan Gosling has confirmed he has split up with Rachel McAdams - and some fans are berating the actor in the street for doing so. He told GQ Mag: "Women are mad at me. A girl came up to me on the street and she almost smacked me. (She was) like, 'How could you? How could you let a girl like that go?' I feel like I want to give people hugs, they seem so sad. Rachel and I should be the ones getting hugs! Instead, we're consoling everybody else." Weird.










Eva Mendes regrets "not kissing Johnny Depp for longer" in the movie 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico'. The Cuban beauty was petrified about locking lips with the actor because she had a huge crush on him. She said: "All of my screen kisses were the best, though I regret not kissing Johnny Depp for longer. I was so intimidated by him. It was the first time I had worked with an actor who I had crushed on as a little girl." Eva's new movie 'We Own the Night? opens with her raunchiest sex scene ever with Joaquin Phoenix.










Scarlett Johansson has donated enough money to a community in Sri Lanka to help support it financially for "the next three years". The actress visited the Dalit community earlier this year with Oxfam. She said: "The most gratifying opportunity was visiting a Dalit school in Sri Lanka. Their community is considered the lowest status in the caste system, and children as young as four are working the fields. Hopefully the money will financially support the school there." Scarlett recently attended an ELLE Mag event. [SJ-Elle]









Links:
>> Alicia Keys was sporting a slimmer figure at the Swarovski Fashion Rocks [AKeys-NewLook]

>> Keira Knightley swore on the set of her latest film The Duchess [KK-Swearing]

>> Dita Von Teese at a Press conference for MAN Mag [DVT-Madrid]





Liam Gallagher is to marry his long-term girlfriend Nicole Appleton in a small-scale ceremony. She told the newspaper: "It's important to me and I love the idea of being married." She continued: "When I see him strutting on to the stage I don't recognise him. He's like a lion tamer and with a crack of the whip he controls the fans. At home, I'm the lion tamer. Definitely." Appleton also revealed the Gallagher bros were getting on better after years of bickering. No fuss ceremony?










Heather Graham / Joss Stone @ Swarovski Fashion Rocks concert in London (18/10/2007)










Lily Allen has revealed things are going well with her new boyfriend, Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons. The couple are said to have been dating for a few weeks now but while it's going well, it's not getting too serious just yet. She told the Mirror: "I'm not in love but I'm definitely "in like". We have a wonderful time together but he'd kill me if I said I love him!" Everything's just wonderful, aye Miss Lily?



Amy Winehouse won't be singing the theme to the next James Bond movie after bosses chose a Finnish rocker instead. Bond soundtrack writers have instead approached Ville Valo, lead singer of metal band Him, to record the theme instead. A source told the Daily Star, "David Arnold and Don Black were in deep conversation with Ville on the night. They think he has just the right ear to write a classic Bond hit with them". No soul theme again..
reported by Alex Banks

0 Comments:

Add a comment

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page free counter