Van Tango

Monday, July 25, 2005

All Mapped Out

The new season of America's Next Top Model has started. I'm glad that five of me favourite from the initial 35 people went on to be part of the final 12. Woo Hoo! Naima looks like Sam Endicott's lil sis because she has the same hairstyle; Sarah was once a tomboy; Brittany is nice to look at; Kahlen is a sweetie pie and finally the wonderful Tatiana...i like her name a lot. One of them has a "sheeaa-shuay" waistline so I don't know what the hell she is doing there in the initial grouping. Hate it when a few of them went berserk at times. That can be done once you win the competition.

Foo Fighters are getting too loud for their own good. Missed their good old 'Big Me' and 'Learn To Fly' days. And the beards don't suit the band, Dave.

"Clap Your Hands Say Yeah" is a very cool band. I like this song In This Home On Ice.

LCD Soundsystem has some addictive tracks especially this song called Movement.

I don't watch this Las Vegas gambling show but once the Buble man was advertised for this particular episode, an exception was made. Don't know what the hell he is up to performing miming and magic tricks but the highlight was when he belted out the timeless classic Come Fly With Me. That song is a scary track to open mainly because nothing else will be playing for the next couple of hours...

Joey : What am I gonna do, I feel like I'm losing my friends.
Dakota : My parents say I'm gonna make new friends.
Joey : Oh, yeah, sure, easy for you, you're young. Me, I'm set in my ways.
Dakota : That is what my mom was talking about. Whiners are wieners.
*Joey glares at her angrily*

Hmm, some people regard Pete Doherty as an icon like Cobain. Though the latter revolutionized music, most of his stuff especially the early albums are not to me liking. Seems like Kate and Pete are having an on/off rollercoaster relt at the present moment. Certain sources indicated that B.Shambles members have fallen out with the lead singer. It's just too bad if that is true coz the poetry lyrics that he wrote impressed moi a lot. Carl Barat and Graham Coxon performed at some gig as a duo recently.

I heard a rumour since May this year that Keren & Sara still feels 'young at heart' and quitting has been the last thing on their minds. Even though the Spice & Aloud gang has dominated the world, they still believe that their loyal Venus fans wants more, more, more of their love, truth and honesty. Only you can set me free, and i want you back, don't care what you girls have to do. So now, they released a new single called Move In My Direction. - "We’re like teenagers, always giggling and being mischievous. We even lay around sending stupid texts to people. It’s probably time we grew up!"

-- And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. --
reported by Alex Banks

0 Comments:

Add a comment

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page free counter