Van Tango

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Test Transmission

Ok cool. This is me first blog. I've decided to create one because there are many things which I would like to write about and maybe it will come out more fantastic in here.

I like me blog's name.

Let's talk about American Idol. The final three are Vonzell, Bo & Carrie. Well...all three are superb in their own ways but I'm rooting for Carrie as she was the one of the first few whom I've predicted earlier on in the auditions to be the final survivor!!..hahaa... Vonzy is just too 'sweet' & Bo, as cool as he is...I would much prefer Constantine for his charisma and also he sang me fav song "Kiss from a rose"...damn 1995 was so good in me life... (heavy sigh). We shall see what the Americans decide tomorrow.

The Survivor Palau has just ended. This season was not that exciting as was 'Pearl Islands' where the characters were more exciting and of course with the ridiculous 'twist'. After Steph was eliminated, all there was left were the same bloody Koror people who tried the damnest not to piss each other off. Absolutely pathetic. At least Vanuatu was a little more exciting with "Ami Cusack"(hot mama), Rory(i regretted not burning the damn camp) & Chad who someone can emerge victorious when he was the last man in a group of women...

Onto The Amazing Race, Romber was the 2nd team to arrive at the final check point. Fair play to Urchenna & Joyce as they played an honest game. I seriously think that there was something suspicious when the pilot allowed them to enter the plane after they have closed the door... Ron & Kelly personifies the kind of couple where one wants to commit(Kelly) but the other is just not ready.... and of course they finished third. Ron is one s.o.b who has no respect for Kelly...bloody hell he's always trying to be-little her whenever he can...he needs some lessons on 'having class'....I can teach him some tips...but then he won't even wanna listen to moi!!!

No more good shows left to watch besides American Idol finale...

Btw, John Stevens the crooner from last season's show is going to release his own CD...WOOOO HOOO!!!
That boy can sing old classics like a freaking veteran from the 60s.

Hmm what else shall I write about now...

Ok let me list some of the most overrated Celebrities that makes me go 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'...
1.Angelina Jolie - So what if she has that stupid pouty lips?? She's ugly.
2.Jennifer Lopez - The only song that I liked from her is 'Jenny from the Block'...other than that, I will scream and scramble for the remote whenever her mtv is on tv...she looks like an average maid. For your info, I dun give a damn about how voluptious a woman's body is...if her face is 'yaaaaaaaaawwn' to moi.
3.Kelly Osbourne - What the hell is wrong with her??? She thinks she's a talented women that all men should bow to...Her face firstly makes me puke and just coz her parents are celebrities doesn't mean she has the power to do whatever she wants..
4. Mariah Carey - Bullshit bitch. Dependent on boops.
5. Britney Spears - Big deal if you are a self-proclaimed 'virgin'. Whiny nauseating voice plus hedious looks and some innocent teens are poisoned by her witchcraft...this is sad.
6.Will Smith - He WAS cool during the 90s'....but then his attitude now makes me sick. Acts as if he is some god-ly figure. A Has-Been.
7. Taufik Batisah - Some singapore idol who thinks he is one 'Usher' of Asia. Come on. The sort of craze about him is just ridiculous. It's good that there won't be another 'idol' event for some time.
8. Rob Thomas - What the fuck is he trying to achieve?? Matchbox Twenty is a piece of shit band playing god knows what kind of rubbish noises. Now he is trying to go solo? And he's always putting on the 'Kane' expression whenever he sings...Pure bollocks.
9. David Beckham - Yucks. Plays for a so-called 'Galatico' team. His wife trying to be a superstar like 'Kylie'...not sure whether to hate or pity her. Looks like crap but is being adored by millions...I don't understand why why????

Ok lets stop talking about these idiots and focused on poor old Kylie who has been detected with breast cancer. Thank God it was an early detection and has 90% chance of survival. She has cancelled her Asian Tour that was going to happen in this coming weeks... Maybe when she has fully recovered, I can purchase the tics to see her.
Been playing a lot of Kylie tracks on me winamp and watched her concert videos after I've heard about the news. It's like feeling the pain of someone very close to you...her songs has been with moi since the good old 80's and she still knows how to blend with the times..

Revenge of the Sith : I'm not so much of a Star Wars fan...but i've been reading on some sypnosis of the characters and got the gist of the storyline. I like the name 'Qui-Gon Jinn'...it sounds very fantastic. He's the one who discovered Anakin when he was just an innocent boy. Maybe I'll watch Episode III when I've got the time.

Geri Halliwell is my darling dear-y who's gonna release a new album called "Passion"...I have heard 'Desire' & 'Ride It' and it seems she's gonna be heading towards the electronica sounds this time...and of course she sounds good & looks as lovely as ever.

I'm getting hungry now... For your info, i'm one hungry gobbler. Me stomach is always not satisfied..not sure why...

(A pessimist is always B negative)...true? hahahahaa....

Alrite that's all for today. Cheers.
reported by Alex Banks

0 Comments:

Add a comment

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page free counter